Keira Knightley is loved my many. Here’s a list of 10 reasons why she is so loved by so many.
1.Keira Knightley is known for being an actress as well as a model.
She is extremely beautiful and has a look that is relatable to many women all around the world.
She does not appear to have any plastic surgery done, and this makes her an attainable example of how women can aspire to look without surgery.
2.She has been in many funny roles, as well as, serious roles.
She is not committed to one type of acting and that makes her better liked.
This is because she does not come off as being stuck up or conceited because of only taking serious acting roles.
3.Keira Knightley has been a star since she was just a child.
Starting out at the tender age of 6 years old, she moved her way up from commercials to television, to becoming one of the most well-known film actresses of her time.
4. She stared in the Walt Disney production of the film Princess of Thieves.
It was in this role that she acted as Robin Hood’s daughter and started to grow her audience significantly.
5. She was born in 1985 and she is relatively young for how much success that she has found at this point in her career.
She is young enough to still have a long and amazing career ahead of her.
6. She gets to play a major character alongside Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom in the movie series The Pirates of the Caribbean.
This is a delicate and empowering role for women because Ms. Knightley’s character takes control of the situation and tends to end up in a position of power.
7. She typically takes on roles that are empowering to women instead of demeaning to women.
This is a lovely trait about her because she is able to really distinguish herself from the other women who are not making the strong and wise choices that she is.
This makes her performances more meaningful to her and to her fans.
8. She does not accept every little role that is thrown at her.
Instead of taking all of the acting roles that are offered to her, she is very picky about the roles that she chooses.
This helps to keep her in high demand.Furthermore, it helps to keep fans constantly wanting more.
9. Knightley played a major role in the movie Pride & Prejudice
This just so happened to be one of her favorite pieces of literature ever since she was a child.
She had a deep understanding and appreciation for the text itself and that translated to film in her excellent performance.
10. Keira Knightley waited to marry the love of her life until she was absolutely sure in 2013.
She is now married to James Righton since May of 2013, and the couple seems to be blissfully happy ever since.
It is always nice when a celebrity finds someone that understands the lifestyle and appreciates them for all of the important reasons.