1. Sienna Miller was actually born in New York in the United States of America.
Then when she was still close to one year old, she and her family moved to London. She is considered to be a British actress; however, she was born a US citizen.
2. Before Sienna Miller became a famous actress, it is not hard to believe that she was previously a model as well.
She is one of the most beautiful women in the world, and it is easy to see how she would have been successful as a model.
3. Sienna Miller spent time modeling for companies as big as Coca-Cola, Vogue, and even Pirelli.
This was an amazing set of clients that she did work for early in her career before she became an actress.
4. She started her acting career in 2001 and never turned back.
She has played many important roles in movies like Alfie, Layer Cake, and Factory Girl. She is extremely talented and she is able to play a wide variety of different roles.
5. She even stared in a movie that was filmed by HBO where she played the love interest of Alfred Hitchcock.
This was a dramatic role for the talented actress to take on. She did a phenomenal job of evoking emotion in the audience.
6. Sienna Miller actually ended up dating Jude Law who was one of her co-stars in the movie, Alfie.
They had a longstanding and publicly rocky relationship until they split in 2006 because Jude cheated on her with the nanny of their children.
7. Sienna Miller stared in a movie every year since her debut in 2001, except for the years 2003, 2010, and 2011.
In the years that she was not filming a movie, she was involved in numerous projects that appeared on television except for 2010.
8. She has won or been nominated for many awards including the Environmental Media Award, the Independent Spirit Award, BAFTA, BIFA, ShoWest Award, Golden Globe, and BAFTA TV Award!
She is a highly celebrated British actress because of her talent, beauty, and intelligence.
9. Sienna Miller is involved with the International Medical Corps where she helps those who are in need.
She has the role of being a global ambassador. She has been involved in many philanthropic efforts including a trip to Haiti after a particularly devastating earthquake in 2010.
10. She has spoken out against the maltreatment and harassment of women in the public eye.
She was quoted as speaking out against the ability for photographers to have the right to chase her down an alley in the dark because of the fact that they have cameras.
However, she stated that if a woman were to call in about a group of men chasing her down an alley without cameras then this would be illegal.
11. She won a lawsuit against the News of the World in the amount of 100,000 euros because of the blatant invasion of privacy from hacking in to her phone.